Are you passionate about logistics and eager to work in a fast growing company? If so, then we are looking for you!
We are looking for a Logistics Coordinator to help run our warehouse and logistics efficiently and help to facilitate the supply chain operations of our company.
A Logistics Coordinator role includes supporting all supply chain procedures, from coordinating deliveries, fulfilling orders to managing deliveries and shipping documentation.
To be successful in this role, you should be organized and understand the order fulfilment cycle. The ideal candidate will have great record-keeping abilities and a customer-oriented approach, as well as be able to work well in a team.
Ultimately, you will ensure that all our customers receive their orders on time.
- Coordinate and monitor supply chain operations
- Supervise orders and deliveries
- Fulfil online orders
- Preparing and plan shipments and deliveries
- Utilize logistics IT to optimize procedures
- Coordinate our supply chain procedures to maximize quality of delivery
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Ability to coordinate and to problem solve quickly and efficiently
- Work experience as a Logistics Administrator, Coordinator or similar role
- Experience in customer service will be appreciated
- Good communication skills in Spanish and English
- Driving license
Need to be located in the Malaga area as the role will be located at our warehouse based in Mijas. If this is the perfect role for you and you're excited to become part of our fast growing company, we want to hear from you.
Apply today with your CV, why the role is suitable for you and salary request to firstname.lastname@example.org