For a taste of pure indulgence, serve up our recipe of Roasted Peppers with Burrata. Sweet colourful peppers, roasted until brown, topped with velvety fresh burrata. Garnished with finely chopped chives for a burst of freshness and our gourmet Rosemary Olive Oil. An explosion of flavour with every bite.
- 450gr small peppers in varied colours
- 1 burrata
- 1 tbsp of chopped chives
- 20g walnuts
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
STEP BY STEP
1. Wash the peppers and spread out on a baking tray
2. Season with olive oil and salt & pepper to taste
3. Roast the peppers in the oven for 35-40 minutes at 200ºC until browned and sizzling
4. Let the peppers rest a couple of minutes before plating on a beautiful serving tray with care to not puncture the peppers as they are full of delicious juices!
5. Add the burrata on top of the peppers and make a small cut on the top part, let the inside seep out and spread over the peppers slightly
6. Finely chop your chives and sprinkle them over the burrata
7. Top off with a generous drizzle of olive oil and salt & pepper to taste
8. Enjoy this perfect and easy starter with some delicious fresh bread!
Products used in this recipe:
Olive wood Salad Server