We are now looking for a Logistics Manager to our Mijas (Malaga) warehouse with at least 3-5 years of managerial or supervisory experience. Excellent verbal and written skills in English and Spanish are essential, as well as, attention to detail.
The Logistics Manager is responsible for the oversight of the daily functions of warehousing, logistics, supply chain, inventory and managing our logistics team.
• First line supervision to logistics team
• Plan, coordinate and manage warehouse and all logistics operations
• Manage inventory as well as warehouse, transportation, and other logistics processes
• Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency
• Supervise, coach and train logistics workforce
• A minimum of 3-5 years experience in a similar role
• Strong communication skills in English and Spanish
• Ability to lead and manage staff
• Proficient in standard logistics softwares
• Excellent analytical, problem solving and organisational skills
• Great team player with ability to work independently and handle multiple projects
• Degree in Business Administration, Logistics or Supply Chain
• Strong level of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Driving license
• Must be located in Malaga region
If this is the perfect role for you and you're excited to become part of our fast growing company, we want to hear from you.
Apply today with your CV to email@example.com