This Affiliate Program Operating Agreement (“Operating Agreement”) contains the terms and conditions that govern your participation in the Affiliate Program (the “Program”).
BY CHECKING THE BOX INDICATING THAT YOU AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS OPERATING AGREEMENT, OR BY CONTINUING TO PARTICIPATE IN THE PROGRAM FOLLOWING OUR POSTING OF A CHANGE NOTICE, REVISED OPERATING AGREEMENT, OR REVISED OPERATIONAL DOCUMENTATION ON THE PARTNER WEBSITE, YOU (A) AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THIS OPERATING AGREEMENT; (B) ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOU HAVE INDEPENDENTLY EVALUATED THE DESIRABILITY OF PARTICIPATING IN THE PROGRAM AND ARE NOT RELYING ON ANY REPRESENTATION, GUARANTEE, OR STATEMENT OTHER THAN AS EXPRESSLY SET FORTH IN THIS OPERATING AGREEMENT; AND (C) HEREBY REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT YOU ARE LAWFULLY ABLE TO ENTER INTO CONTRACTS (E.G., YOU ARE NOT A MINOR) AND THAT YOU ARE AND WILL REMAIN IN COMPLIANCE WITH THIS OPERATING AGREEMENT. IN ADDITION, IF THIS OPERATING AGREEMENT IS BEING AGREED TO BY A COMPANY OR OTHER LEGAL ENTITY, THEN THE PERSON AGREEING TO THIS OPERATING AGREEMENT ON BEHALF OF THAT COMPANY OR ENTITY HEREBY REPRESENTS AND WARRANTS THAT HE OR SHE IS AUTHORISED AND LAWFULLY ABLE TO BIND THAT COMPANY OR ENTITY TO THIS OPERATING AGREEMENT.
1. Description of the Program
The purpose of the Program is to permit you to advertise Products on your site and to earn advertising fees OR commissions for Qualifying Purchases made by your end users. A “Product” is any item sold on the Zoco Home Website, other than any products that are explicitly defined as excluded products here (collectively, “Excluded Products”). Commission applies to all our furniture and home decor available in our store.
To begin the enrollment process, you must submit a complete and accurate Program application. You must identify your site in your application. We will evaluate your application and notify you of its acceptance or rejection. We may reject your application in our sole discretion including if we determine that your site is unsuitable. Unsuitable sites include those that:
(a) promote or contain sexually explicit materials;
(b) promote violence or contain violent materials;
(c) promote or contain libellous or defamatory materials;
(d) promote discrimination, or employ discriminatory practices, based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age;
(e) promote or undertake illegal activities;
(f) include any trademark of GoAffPro, its Partner Sites or its affiliates, or a variant or misspelling of a trademark of GoAffPro, its Partner Sites or its affiliates, in any domain name, subdomain name, or in any username, group name, or other identifier on any social networking site; or
(g) otherwise violate intellectual property rights.
If we reject your application, you are welcome to reapply at any time. However, if we accept your application and we later determine that your site is unsuitable, we may terminate this Operating Agreement at any time at our sole discretion.
You will ensure that the information in your Program application and otherwise associated with your account, including your email address and other contact information and identification of your site, is at all times complete, accurate, and up-to-date. We may send notifications (if any), approvals (if any), and other communications relating to the Program and this Operating Agreement to the email address then-currently associated with your Program account. You will be deemed to have received all notifications, approvals, and other communications sent to that email address, even if the email address associated with your account is no longer current.
3. Program Requirements
By participating in the Program, you agree that you will comply with the Affiliate Program Participation Requirements and all pages, schedules, policies, guidelines, and other documents and materials referenced in this Operating Agreement:
The affiliate earns 10% commission of the purchases made by their customers (VAT excluded).
The customer receives a 10% discount on their purchases as long as they use the code provided by the affiliate.
- For online purchases, customers must use the code provided by the affiliate at checkout
- For purchases in the Store, customers must use the code provided by the affiliate at checkout
General conditions of the affiliate program:
- The affiliate program is for the exclusive use of the affiliate's clients. Any anomaly or misuse of the program will be grounds for immediate exclusion from the program. Under no circumstance can the affiliate make use of the program for his personal benefit, such as receiving for himself the discount that is granted to his clients.
- The direct discount that the affiliate customer receives cannot be used in conjunction with other promotions or discounts.
- The affiliate commissions will be reflected in their profile https://zocohome.com/pages/affiliates where they can log in. To make these commissions valid, the affiliate must generate an invoice to Zoco Home (Zoco Home S.L. is a company registered in Spain with VAT Number B93508414 with address Carretera de Mijas 3.6km, 29650 Mijas, Málaga - Spain). This invoice must have the total amount (VAT included) of the amount to be received. The invoice must be sent to the email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Zoco Home will pay invoices to affiliates up to 45 days after the client’s purchases have been delivered.
- Once the invoice is paid, Zoco Home Accounts will inform the affiliate that the payment has been made and additionally, it will record the payment in the GOAFFPRO - Affiliate Marketing account so that it is reflected in the affiliate's account statement.
- It is the client's full responsibility to use the affiliate code to make effective both the discount and to generate the commission for the affiliate. There are no exceptions. The commission percentage for affiliates and the discount percentage for customers may be modified by Zoco Home without prior notice.
- The affiliate may start the process to receive commissions up to 12 months after the purchases have been made. After that date, the affiliate will lose this right.