The sun is shining, the breeze is blowing and you are lying in a beach somewhere... Or maybe you are at home, in your outdoor terrace lying on your Menorca Outdoor Sofa.
Imagine hosting barbecues and family gatherings in ultimate comfort, with space for everyone and easily adaptable to your needs. With this modular sofa, you can mix and match between the three different sofa modules available and design your own sofa that you can change endlessly!
Designed to withstand outdoor climates, this outdoor sofa is upholstered with olefin, a water resistant fabric that is durable and suitable for outdoor use.* These completely removable covers make it easy to wash at home! Perfect for big families with young children and pets.
If you love natural rustic decor and boho furniture to go with it, the Menorca Outdoor Modular Sofa is just the forever furniture piece you were looking for. Feel good about the furniture you bring into your home with this recycled wood sofa and enjoy making sustainable choices.
Important information regarding wooden outdoor furniture: This sofa is suitable for outdoor sheltered use, if it is placed in a completely unprotected area, the speed of wear and tear is heavily multiplied.
|Natural & sand
Structure: Recycled teak wood
Cushion: 100% Olefin | Water-resistant & quick-dry foam
Visit our Shipping page to learn more about our shipping options outside EU.
Your order will be dispatched in 24 hours from our warehouse and will be carefully packed in protective materials. Standard EU delivery is 3-7 business days, but larger items like sofas may need special handling.
Recycled Teak Wood products come with a stain prevention treatment that should be refreshed yearly or depending on use. The best way to know if your wood needs to be treated is when stains cannot be cleaned normally.
- Clean with a damp cloth and soapy water using the most natural soap available (ph neutral or Marseilles soap)
- DO NOT USE harsh chemical cleaning products such as degreaser or other stain removers as they can be corrosive, damaging the natural surface protection of the wood and potentially staining it.
- Done on a yearly basis, depending on the use.
- For maintenance, use the Zoco Home Teak Care Kit and follow this instructions:
- Lightly sand the surface by hand to remove any old product and stains.
- Remove dust with a dry cloth.
- Using a paint brush, apply a first coat of Lasur (Colourless Matte Protection for all types of wood) in the same direction as the grain.
- Let dry for 2 hours and very lightly sand again.
- Clean with dry cloth and apply a second coat.
- Repeat the process, applying 3 coats in total.
Natural wood may become greyish and lose colour over time, this is completely normal for any natural wood that is exposed to outdoor climates, even if it’s just indirect sunlight/humidity. To avoid this, we recommend purchasing an impermeable cover that will protect from humidity and sunlight when not in use, and treating your furniture regularly.