LOGISTICS COORDINATOR | MIJAS - MALAGA
Zoco Home is an interior design and furniture company which has become one of the most inspiring and creative brands in home decor.
We are looking for a Logistics Coordinator to be responsible for planning, coordinating, and monitoring logistics operations such as warehousing, inventory, transportation, and supply chain processes.
As part of the Zoco Home team, you will need to provide an inspirational customer experience with the ability to communicate with customers in Spanish and English.
- Plan and manage logistics, warehouse and deliveries
- Manage inventory as well as warehouse, transportation, and other logistics processes
- Direct, optimize and coordinate full order cycle
- Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency
- Supervise, coach and train warehouse workforce
- Partner and communicate with manufacturers, suppliers, and customers
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role
- Strong communication skills in English and Spanish
- Demonstrable ability to lead and manage staff
- Proficient in standard logistics softwares
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organisational skills
- Great team player with ability to work independently and handle multiple projects
- Degree in Business Administration, Logistics or Supply Chain
- Driving license
- Must be located in Malaga region
If this is the perfect role for you and you're excited to become part of our fast growing company, we want to hear from you.
Apply today with your CV, and salary request to email@example.com