If you are looking for an energetic job involving home deliveries and installations of furniture, then keep reading!
Due to continuous growth and expansion of the business, we are expanding our logistics team. We are looking for a full-time logistics person for our warehouse and deliveries.
About The Role & Responsibilities
Logistics person works closely with our sales & project team. You will be responsible for our daily logistics activities involving
- Delivering home furniture and decor items to different addresses and routes
- Load, unload and prepare products for deliveries
- Follow strict time schedules
- Participating and assisting in the delivery of our interior design projects
- Ability to consistently lift and move high volume and heavy furniture
- An advantage if you have experience of furniture home delivery & route delivery experience
- Good communication skills in both English and Spanish
- Ability to read maps, control global positioning systems and follow instructions.
- Excellent problem solving, and decision-making skills.
- Must be able to work flexible
- Valid professional drivers license
Above all you are sociable, enjoy working in a team, motivated to learn and eager to grow our brand.
Show us what you’ve got! We look forward to hearing more about you.
Apply now with your CV and salary request to email@example.com