Finding a place in your home styling for the Mallorca Lounge Chair is too easy!
The main attraction in any lounge area, with a simple yet significant design using natural materials for that distinctive boho aesthetic.
Sturdy teak legs and structure, with a synthetic rattan seat and backrest. The woven fibres add texture and depth to your home decor.
L: 65cm, W: 78cm, H: 70cm
|Natural and black
Teak, Synthetic Rattan
Visit our Shipping page to learn more about our shipping options outside EU.
Your order will be dispatched in 24 hours from our warehouse and will be carefully packed in protective materials. Standard EU delivery is 3-7 business days, but larger items like sofas may need special handling.
Natural Teak Wood tables and products are smooth sanded and come with a stain prevention treatment that can last up to 5 years depending on use. The best way to know if your wood needs to be treated is when stains cannot be cleaned normally.
Natural Teak wood is NOT suitable for outdoor use, Recycled Teak Furniture is.
- Clean with a damp cloth and soapy water using the most natural soap available (ph neutral or Marseilles soap)
- DO NOT USE harsh chemical cleaning products such as degreaser or other stain removers as they can be corrosive and can damage the varnish, eliminating its protection and potentially staining the table.
- Done on a yearly basis, depending on the use.
- For maintenance, use the Zoco Home Teak Care Kit and follow this instructions:
- Lightly sand the surface by hand to remove any old product and stains.
- Remove dust with a dry cloth.
- Using a paint brush, apply a first coat of Lasur (Colourless Matte Protection for all types of wood) in the same direction as the grain.
- Let dry for 2 hours and very lightly sand again.
- Clean with dry cloth and apply a second coat.
- Repeat the process, applying 3 coats in total.
Round Teak Coffee Tables have a coat of natural wax that will last depending on usage. To treat using wax use a damp cloth to clean the surface and then paper to dry. Put a small amount of wax on a cotton cloth and apply to the surface in circular motion. Allow 15/20 minutes to dry before shining with a clean dry cloth. You can repeat this process as many times as you please to achieve the desired effect.