Versatility at home means the Rama Coffee Table.
Crafted from reclaimed teak wood, this table is not only a sustainable shopping choice but also comes in 2 other sizes that will provide all the versatility and functionality your living space needs.
You can style one of these in your space or you can make the most of their seamless overlapping design that when combined, they create a visual symphony of natural wood surfaces.
These wooden coffee tables offer a sustainable furniture solution and a great rustic aesthetic to your space.
Please note that colour, shape or pattern variations are not defects but an integral part of the authenticity of the product. Each piece is is completely handmade using natural, recycled materials that should be handled with care.
L: 50cm, W: 50cm, H: 41cm
Visit our Shipping page to learn more about our shipping options outside EU.
Your order will be dispatched in 24 hours from our warehouse and will be carefully packed in protective materials. Standard EU delivery is 3-7 business days, but larger items like sofas may need special handling.
Recycled Teak Wood products come with a stain prevention treatment that should be refreshed yearly or depending on use. The best way to know if your wood needs to be treated is when stains cannot be cleaned normally.
- Clean with a damp cloth and soapy water using the most natural soap available (ph neutral or Marseilles soap)
- DO NOT USE harsh chemical cleaning products such as degreaser or other stain removers as they can be corrosive, damaging the natural surface protection of the wood and potentially staining it.
- Done on a yearly basis, depending on the use.
- For maintenance, use the Zoco Home Teak Care Kit and follow this instructions:
- Lightly sand the surface by hand to remove any old product and stains.
- Remove dust with a dry cloth.
- Using a paint brush, apply a first coat of Lasur (Colourless Matte Protection for all types of wood) in the same direction as the grain.
- Let dry for 2 hours and very lightly sand again.
- Clean with dry cloth and apply a second coat.
- Repeat the process, applying 3 coats in total.
Natural wood may become greyish and lose colour over time, this is completely normal for any natural wood that is exposed to outdoor climates, even if it’s just indirect sunlight/humidity. To avoid this, we recommend purchasing an impermeable cover that will protect from humidity and sunlight when not in use, and treating your furniture regularly.